Harness the power of Aries season with a zodiac-inspired meditation from psychotherapist Terri Cole.
Aries is the first sign on the zodiac wheel and symbolizes birth and beginnings. Its season includes the Spring Equinox, the quintessential symbol of renewal.
During the four weeks of Aries season, we may feel extra fired up and ready to take initiative. We’ll also be eager for fresh experiences. Signified by the Ram, Aries season is literally a time to kick fear in the butt and grab life by the horns!
To help you harness the energy of the season, this meditation can help you get grounded, set intentions and adopt a beginner’s mindset. If you’re looking to build inner strength, try this meditation to fill your cup with courage and to move forward in the direction of your desires.
Relax, Relate, Meditate:
This Aries season meditation is about 10 minutes in length. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a scented candle or plug in an aromatherapy diffuser. Energizing oils are good for Aries season, like peppermint or lemon balm.
- You may want to keep a journal closeby to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: Ready, set, begin anew!)
Meet Terri Cole, Astrostyle’s Meditation Expert
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist, transformation coach, author, speaker and meditation teacher. For almost two decades, Terri has empowered celebrities, professional athletes, and individuals alike through television, radio, her popular TEDx talk (What if FEAR was just a Feeling?), workshops, and a thriving private practice to redesign limiting mental blueprints to create extraordinary lives. Terri’s strategies combine practical psychology, Eastern mindfulness practices, and harnessing the power of intention to create sustainable change. Her wicked “tell it like it is” sense of humor and razor-sharp insight combined with deep empathy and understanding gives her a unique ability to reach people and inspire transformation.
Image credit: Stocksy
Zodiac Illustration by Gabriel Stromberg