Harness the power of Aries season with a zodiac-inspired meditation that is all about fresh starts, leadership and boldly taking initiative in your life.
Aries is the first sign on the zodiac wheel. Aries season symbolizes birth and beginnings. The season includes the Spring Equinox, the quintessential example of renewal.
During the four weeks of Aries season, we may feel extra fired up and ready to take initiative. We’ll also be eager for fresh experiences. Signified by the Ram, Aries season is literally a time to kick fear in the butt and grab life by the horns!
To help you harness the energy of the season, this Aries season meditation can help you get grounded, set intentions and adopt a beginner’s mindset. If you’re looking to build inner strength, try this meditation to fill your cup with courage and to move forward in the direction of your desires.
Relax, Relate, Meditate with this Aries Season Meditation
This Aries season meditation is about 10 minutes in length. Guided by Boundary Boss author Terri Cole, it is meant to help you embrace new adventures and challenges and leave the “what ifs” in the past. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out. Give yourself the gift of your own presence.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a scented candle or plug in an aromatherapy diffuser. Energizing oils are good for Aries season, like peppermint or lemon balm.
- You may want to keep a journal close to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: do something childlike or silly!)
Photo by Lyuba Burakova via Stocksy