This zodiac-inspired Gemini season meditation can help you get out of your head and into dialogue.
The Sun is in Gemini, the cosmic communication gatekeeper, for the next four weeks. Gemini is also ruled by messenger planet Mercury. This Gemini season meditation helps clear your throat chakra and is designed for any zodiac sign.
Gemini is also the sign of the twins, and during Gemini season we benefit from seeking kindred spirits and partners, in life and in work. When teamed up, you’re not always on the same page. During this solar cycle, we may feel heat in our interactions. This can be especially difficult now with the world’s communication shifted to technology during the global coronavirus pandemic.
Try to practice active listening this month. Strive to get really good at listening. This meditation can help you find the courage to do so and also express our needs, desires and wants.
Relax, Relate with this Gemini Season Meditation
This Gemini season meditation is about 12 minutes in length and focuses on your throat chakra. Guided by Boundary Boss author Terri Cole. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a scented candle or plug in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- You may want to keep a journal close by to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: Speak with clarity and kindness!)
Photo by Michela Ravasio via Stocksy