Can you live in the moment and capture its magic? Yes! This Sagittarius new moon ritual can help you do that. These ritual ideas can help you preserve it.
These Sagittarius new moon ritual ideas are designed to help you save your best moments of the year. Even if it was a challenging year, undoubtedly there were shining moments.
Visionary Sagittarius is the sign of possibilities, always thinking about what’s next. Still, this philosophical sign loves to reminisce about the good times and extract wisdom from life experiences. So, how can you live in the now and savor it?
Sagittarius new moon ritual: Make a Time Capsule
For this ritual, you’ll preserve your best moments of the year in a time capsule. In doing so, you’ll be able to look back on and revel in the memories, which are sure to inspire you all over again.
Decide when you want to open your time capsule: is it one year from now? Five? Ten? Then, choose an appropriate container, like a shoebox (for short-term capsules) or a stainless steel box (like ones for cash collection) for longer-term capsules. (Tip: we’ve seen steel boxes at thrift stores, so no need to make this an expensive activity by purchasing new).
Gather materials to put into your time capsule, such as:
- A current newspaper, magazine, or a print-out of a story from today that you read online
- A list of popular words and expressions you’ve used this year
- Photos of friends and important people in your life, bubble gathering photos, selfies, etc.
- A keepsake that embodies the year it is
- Postcards or ads for things you like or purchased, pages from fashion magazines
- A letter or memo to yourself: What would you like to tell your future self?
- Wish lists. For example, make a list of the places you’d like to travel to before you open your time capsule, when we can all travel freely again. (As manifestation mavens, we love this one!)
Once you’ve filled your capsule, seal it and place it somewhere out of sight and reach, like a high shelf in a closet. Set a calendar reminder for the date you’d like to open up your time capsule. It should be a fascinating, future experience!
Other Sagittarius new moon ritual ideas:
Photo credit: Juan Moyano via Stocksy