Embrace the power of forgiveness. By channeling the healing nature of the zodiac’s Fish, this Pisces season meditation helps you find closure and create space for what’s to come.
Empathic Pisces is the sign of healing, closure and release. We can explore forgiveness to help liberate ourselves from resentment during Pisces season. Take a swim in the emotional deep-end during the next four weeks. Introspection can lead us to release pain from our past and let go of grudges.
This Pisces season meditation can facilitate an act of emotional surrender. It can help steer you away from “victim mentality” traps and empower you to shed what weighs you down.
Forgiveness is often misunderstood. The question of “why should I forgive?” comes up, especially if you are hurting. You should forgive them because it will liberate you! Forgiveness is for the forgiver.
Relax, Relate, Meditate with this Pisces Season Meditation
This Pisces season meditation is about 11 minutes in length. Guided by Boundary Boss author Terri Cole., it is meant to help you start to release toxic emotions that are interfering with your happiness. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out
- (Optional) rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a candle, plug in an aromatherapy diffuser and put up a “do-not-disturb” sign
- You may want to keep a journal close by to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation
- Simply hit play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness
- (Later: feel liberated!)
Photo credit Stocksy