A guide to sex with a Virgo. What turns them on and turns them off?
Finally, a lover who doesn’t skimp on the foreplay! Virgo is the sign of service, and they know how to take care of you in bed. They’re tender and earthy—this is someone with whom you can truly “make love” and understand what that means. If you’ve been through trauma, as many people have, sex with the Virgo can be incredibly healing. They’re patient and nurturing, a safe space for you to relax and express your sensual side.
Virgos are generous lovers
Generous as they are, Virgo likes to remain in control of your sexual dynamics. They’ll never dominate, but they will hold back, always remaining just a little more in control than you. Surrender isn’t their thing—except maybe on a special occasion. At times, they can have a cold, clinical air, like a doctor or detective assessing the scene. But what they lack in mushiness, they more than make up for in technique. Sex with a Virgo is to know this sign has an incredible touch. Just ask them for a massage and they’ll gladly give you one. Oral sex is a particular talent, one they’re glad to share—as long as you pass their cleanliness standards.
The experimental side to Sex with a Virgo
Virgo is the sign of the Virgin, a misleading icon for them. They’re not exactly chaste, but they can be reserved and deeply private about their sexuality. When it comes to hardcore fantasies, Virgo can be a purist in this way: should a fetish pop into their imagination, they might be more likely to explore it with a one-night stand than a long-term partner. The Virgo can classify lovers into groups—it’s just how their orderly, analytical minds work. The kinky stuff is for a certain type of moment, as far as they’re concerned, and it might not be on the menu for marriage. Some would call this naïve and hopelessly old-fashioned, but that’s sex with a Virgo.
One married Virgo confessed that they’d secretly like to have an open relationship. Duty prevented them, they explained. And since disappointment is a fact of life that Virgo accepts, even savors, they’ll probably do without those extra trimmings. Still, they could stand to bring more fantasy into their stark reality. Don’t be afraid to suggest a little of that either.
Virgo turn ons
- Be sophisticated, classy and a little bit wacky
- Need them to help, save or rescue you
- Be an adventurous eater, even a foodie (bonus if you know about wine)
- Be a hygienic hottie: keep your home, laundry and yourself springtime-fresh and spotlessly clean
- Make stimulating conversation about a range of issues
- Stay by their side all night at a party or gathering
- Show interest in analyzing human nature and psychology
- Value healthy living, be into the outdoors and fitness
- Get a great mani/pedi, wear beautiful shoes, carry a finely-crafted bag
- Grow your own food, or be connected to the earth in some way
Virgo turn offs
- Criticizing or judging them (never mind that they’ll do that to you…)
- Being too much of a superhero—they need to be needed
- Having too many bad habits that disrupt their sense of order
- Doing, saying or eating the same thing over and over again
- Offending their sense of propriety or dignity
- Trying to make them the punchline of your joke
- Putting them down or disrespecting them, especially around other people
- Being too much of a social butterfly at parties, neglecting them
- Displaying impropriety with other people, even the tiniest bit
- Refusing to have long, drawn-out conversations about your issues
- Having bad taste in clothes, music, food, TV, books…
- Wasting anything: money, time, electricity, water, natural resources
- Whining, complaining and taking them for granted
- Eating like an unsupervised kid and refusing to take care of your body
- Disrupting Virgo’s healthy routines and throw them off their game
- Embarrassing them in front of friends, family, coworkers or anyone they want to impress