The AstroTwins have published yearly horoscope books for over a decade, helping readers align their goals with the stars all year long.
From love to money and career to health and happiness, The AstroTwins deliver their spot-on and eerily accurate forecasts for every sign zodiac sign, guiding you through your annual astrology forecast from January to December.
From the astrologers who predicted 2020’s black swan event and 2021’s cryptocurrency revolution, this yearly publication is your must-have guide to aligning your destiny to the stars. No matter the circumstances, you’ll always feel prepared with the AstroTwins’ forecasts guiding your moves and helping you stay ahead of every cosmic curveball.
Plan it by the planets: the horoscope book you’ll use all year long.
- In-depth astrology forecasts for every zodiac sign
- Love, career, money, health and more advice for the entire year
- The annual global astrology outlook for major changes to the economy, politics and world health
- What every single planet is doing this year — and how to make the most of it!
- Monthly Hotspot Dates to plan it by the planets!
- Retrogrades, eclipses, new & full moons—plus major planetary movements that will shape the entire year
- Chinese Astrology—Your annual Lunar Astrology report
- Numerology—what the Universal Year holds for you
Author’s Note: About the Yearly Horoscope Guides
Planets are the ultimate trendsetters, which is something we’ve discovered in our 10+ years of writing this annual guide. Take for example, the rise of activism during 2020’s Saturn in Aquarius phase, the move toward a cashless society once Uranus shifted into Taurus in 2018.
Mapping out the year ahead is something we take seriously! We want to help you prepare for what’s to come universally and for your zodiac sign. And then, there’s day to day life. In every one of our Horoscope guides, we map out a year’s worth of hotspot dates to help you organize your life in sync with the stars for the best possible timing.
Readers tell us that they keep this book on their desks or coffee tables all year and regularly check to see what’s happening in the skies. May it bring you clarity and peace from New Year’s Day to New Year’s Eve!
Tali & Ophira Edut