Regain footing in your relationships with a zodiac-inspired meditation from psychotherapist Terri Cole.
What the world really needs now is love, sweet love!
Libra season is about seeking harmony in all areas of our lives. The four weeks of Libra season are a good time to collaborate, cooperate and co-create.
But first…do you need to make a peace offering? Libra’s harmonious vibes can help us smooth over any rough patches in your most important relationships.
It’s never too late to at least try to make amends. The gracious diplomacy of Libra season makes us (and others!) be more open to accepting apologies.
Relax, Relate, Meditate with This Libra Season Meditation
Learn how to find peace, harmony, and collaboration this Libra season.
This Libra season meditation is 10 minutes in length. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a candle, plug in an aromatherapy diffuser and put up a “do-not-disturb” sign.
- You may want to keep a journal close by to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: find harmony everywhere and in everything)
See also our post: Activate the Air Element with Our Libra Season Meditation
Photo credit: Stocksy
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist, transformation coach, author, speaker and meditation teacher. For almost two decades, Terri has empowered celebrities, professional athletes, and individuals alike through television, radio, her popular TEDx talk (What if FEAR was just a Feeling?), workshops, and a thriving private practice to redesign limiting mental blueprints to create extraordinary lives. Terri’s strategies combine practical psychology, Eastern mindfulness practices, and harnessing the power of intention to create sustainable change. Her wicked “tell it like it is” sense of humor and razor-sharp insight combined with deep empathy and understanding gives her a unique ability to reach people and inspire transformation.