This zodiac-inspired Taurus season meditation can help you steady your wobbly feelings
During this solar cycle, we may feel tempted to overindulge in many areas of our life, which feels like a luxury in the age of the coronavirus.
More importantly, this guided meditation can help keep us steady when we feel wobbly. It can also help us get “unstuck” in the security related aspects of our lives, namely finance and our relationship with money (Taurus rules the second house).
Relax, Relate with this Taurus Season Meditation
This Taurus season meditation is about 12 minutes in length. Guided by our resident meditation guru Terri Cole. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a scented candle or plug in an aromatherapy diffuser. Energizing oils good for Taurus season are lavender or eucalyptus.
- You may want to keep a journal closeby to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: Feel ready for any challenge!)
Photo credit: Andrey Pavlov via Stocksy
Meet Terri Cole, Astrostyle’s Meditation Expert
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist, transformation coach, author, speaker and meditation teacher. For almost two decades, Terri has empowered celebrities, professional athletes, and individuals alike through television, radio, her popular TEDx talk (What if FEAR was just a Feeling?), workshops, and a thriving private practice to redesign limiting mental blueprints to create extraordinary lives. Terri’s strategies combine practical psychology, Eastern mindfulness practices, and harnessing the power of intention to create sustainable change. Her wicked “tell it like it is” sense of humor and razor-sharp insight combined with deep empathy and understanding gives her a unique ability to reach people and inspire transformation.