What are the dates for an Aries baby?
Aries children are born during the four weeks of Aries season, meaning they are typically born March 21-April 19. Conception dates for an Aries baby are June 25-July 15.
What are Aries kids like?
The Aries baby often comes into the world quiet and self-possessed. Then, one day, they discover their vocal cords and out come the showstoppers. Get the sparkly costumes ready: your Aries kid may beg you to take them to auditions and talent competitions—and look out for a baby photo-bomber when you’re trying to record that social media vid.
Even if they don’t have aspirations for the limelight, Aries kids will still need plenty of attention, especially from their favorite adult. Active and energetic, you’ll have to keep an eye on them when they first learn to walk or they could dash right out the front door. They are also accident-prone and may bump their heads more easily than other kids. Childproofing the house is essential. When it comes to eating, the Aries child is picky, preferring to eat the same food over and over for days.
How do you entertain an Aries child?
- Aries rules the mind, so start them early with challenging puzzles and educational games.
- These mini warriors are the brutes of the zodiac, so give them soft toys to punch and pound on.
- Fast-moving Aries has a need for speed. They’ll love toy cars, scooters and skates, especially in their favorite color: red.
- Fashionable Aries love to play dress up. Get them their own costumes and gentle makeup, or they could wind up raiding your stash.
- Independent and temperamental, your Aries will need time alone. Let them retreat into their private space and don’t force them to play with other kids when they’re in their moods.
- With other kids, the Aries child likes to be the boss. They are natural leaders and will organize their peers into games and adventures. But look out! They can wind up being mini dictators. Socializing them with slightly older kids can help them learn to have fun, even when they’re not in charge.
How do you parent an Aries child?
- Competitive Aries loves a prize. Clap and cheer when they achieve something great. Reward them occasionally, but not EVERY time or they can become demanding.
- Temperamental Aries (a fire sign) can throw world-class temper tantrums when they don’t get their way. Teach them to accept the word “no” as early as you can.
- With siblings, Aries are protective and loyal. Your Ram may take on the role of “freedom fighter,” when you try to impose discipline on your other kids. Remind them that you’re the parent or they’ll think they’re running the show.
- As much as possible, try to speak to your Aries child’s intelligence. These whip-smart kids like to understand the reasoning behind everything and will cooperate if you talk to them as “equals.”
What can I expect from an Aries child?
How Aries kids deal with
Rules and authority
The Aries child’s respect is earned, not given. Little Rams don’t trust readily, and they need to feel safe before handing anyone the reins. If this highly sensitive sign suspects that you’re lying, strong-arming or talking down to them, expect to be blatantly disregarded. The Aries child responds best to direct and simple instructions and wants to be treated like they’re competent enough to handle the truth.
What are those?
Separation and independence
The Aries child will want to “do it all by myself,” but not necessarily alone. When this attention-loving sign performs stunning feats of stardom, they want an admiring audience! As confident as this child seems, Aries can also have abandonment issues. Gentle/gradual separation works best.
Someone to admire, follow and worship them? Yes, please. Thank you, Mom, may I have another?
Can go either way. If the older sib is attentive, the little Aries will idolize them, soaking up the spotlight. A resentful older sibling can be a challenge. However, little Aries’ charm will quickly melt most defenses.
Bye-bye, baby: Weaning, potty training
They’ll do it on their time, thank you very much. The Aries child loves a fun challenge, so make growing up into a game. While Aries takes pride in being a “big kid,” they still want to be your baby forever. So, if they think they’ll lose cuddling status by growing up, they’ll resist the transitions.
The Aries child is ruled by potent Mars and may express their sexuality from an early age. If you were taught modesty or even shame, prepare for an education. This kid might prefer to run around naked, expressing comfort and pride in their body.
Learning: School, homework and teachers
I’ll do it my way! The Aries child has his own intuitive process and needs plenty of autonomy in their schooling. While this kid can’t go structure-free, too many rules and restrictions are a spiritual buzzkill for young Aries.
Aries kids are born with a hero complex, and will jump in to save the day, standing up for the underdog. Many times, Aries are the source of conflict. When this kid is angry, all hell can break loose. Temper, temper! Aries kids may also intuitively stir up trouble when the rest of the family is in denial about a problem, forcing everyone to deal.