Harness the power of this zodiac season with psychotherapist and meditation expert Terri Cole. Get grounded, set your intentions, then soar!
The Sun is in compassionate and creative Pisces until March 20. Let go of what no longer serves you. Create space for what’s to come!
Empathic Pisces is the sign of healing, closure and release. We can explore forgiveness to help liberate ourselves from resentment during Pisces season. Take a swim in the emotional deep-end during the next four weeks. Introspection can lead us to release pain from our past and let go of grudges.
This Pisces season meditation can facilitate an act of emotional surrender. It can help steer you away from “victim mentality” traps and empower you to shed what weighs you down.
Relax, Relate, Meditate:
This Pisces season meditation is about 15 minutes in length. To begin:
- Find a quiet, private nook or set up a space that feels sacred to you, indoors or out.
- Optional: rub a calming essential oil onto your temples or palms, light a scented candle or plug in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- You may want to keep a journal close by to record any inspirations that arise during your meditation.
- Then, simply press play, and enter the “Zen Den” with Terri.
- Allow her soothing voice and words of wisdom to ground you in stillness.
- (Later: Feel the openness!)
Meet Terri Cole, Astrostyle’s Meditation Expert
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist, transformation coach, author, speaker and meditation teacher. For almost two decades, Terri has empowered celebrities, professional athletes, and individuals alike through television, radio, her popular TEDx talk (What if FEAR was just a Feeling?), workshops, and a thriving private practice to redesign limiting mental blueprints to create extraordinary lives. Terri’s strategies combine practical psychology, Eastern mindfulness practices, and harnessing the power of intention to create sustainable change. Her wicked “tell it like it is” sense of humor and razor-sharp insight combined with deep empathy and understanding gives her a unique ability to reach people and inspire transformation.
Image credit: Stocksy
Zodiac Illustration by Gabriel Stromberg