On March 19 (at 11:50 PM EST) the Sun moved into Aries and reset the astrological calendar. But with the coronavirus impacting every part of our lifestyles and world economy, it’s hard to summon hope and renewal. Here’s a spring equinox reset to navigate the specific challenges (and hidden opportunities) of 2020’s upcoming planetary transits.
On Friday, March 20, as the sun moved into Aries, we gave a free webinar and guided exercise/ritual to help everyone rebalance and reset internally—as much as possible. Watch the spring equinox reset video below as we walk you through the most impactful astrological cycles of 2020, from Venus turning retrograde to Saturn’s move into Aquarius to three potent Jupiter-Pluto meetups.
6 Daily Questions: A Guided Exercise
In this video, we also guided participants through 6 Daily Questions created by photographer Brooke Anderson that you may want to return to in moments when fear and frustration set in:
- What am I GRATEFUL for today?
- Who am I CHECKING IN ON or CONNECTING WITH today?
- What expectations of “normal” am I LETTING GO OF today?
- How am I GETTING OUTSIDE today?
- How am I MOVING MY BODY today?
- What BEAUTY am I either creating, cultivating or inviting in today?
Wishing you health, peace and safety as we move collectively through these unprecedented times.