The Leo baby is typically born between July 23 – August 22
Conception Dates for a Leo Child: October 25-November 15
Leo babies are generally happy, smiley, and outgoing. They are also the sign that rules drama, so when the temper tantrums do come, look out! These kids love to play, be it a board game, dolls, tag, running around with pets or on a computer. As long as they can be creative and free, they are happy. They love bright colors and sounds. Paint their rooms in vivid hues and set up the musical mobiles. Warning: don’t buy too many “noisemaker” toys unless you want to wind up with a migraine! This sign loves to please, so once they find out what makes the adults coo over them, out comes the show-off streak. Getting them to sleep won’t be easy. These tykes have energy to burn and love to stay up all night singing and chatting. Enroll them in a drama, dance or gymnastics class early to channel their theatrical talents into a productive outlet.
Playtime for the Leo baby or child:
* Get them a big box of dress-up clothes. Ultra-creative Leos love to put on plays, have imaginary friends or pretend that they are in a different era. Be prepared for lots of entertainment and be sure to clap loudly!
* Get your Leo kid a great big backpack. They like to travel with toys and their favorite stuffed animal or doll in tow.
* Get these kids a pet! (Leo the lion is the proverbial king/queen of the jungle.) This sign has a natural, caretaking streak and tends to be ultra-responsible with animals. Since Leo craves more affection than the average kid, having a puppy or kitten to hug will fill in the gaps when you can’t be there for a squeeze.
Parenting Tips for the Leo Baby or Child:
* Don’t pressure them to win. Leos are naturally wired to strive for the best, so unless you want to create a mini-dictator, you’re better of teaching them to be good sports than urging them to go for the gold.
* Encourage their artistic expression. Leos need to decorate everything from their rooms to their clothes. Skip the fussy outfits and forget about having their bedrooms look like a designer showroom. Instead, give them fabric markers and cover their walls with chalkboards so they can go to town. You may have a future fashion designer on your hands.
* Heap on the praise. Leos thrive on positive reinforcement and encouraging words are often all that are needed to keep your Leo working hard and on the right path. On the flip side, they hate to fail and can turn into quitters if they don’t learn that it’s okay to make mistakes. Teach them to find the lesson in each experience–whether it turns out good or bad in the end.
* Young Leos love attention, but run to their side every time they cry, and you might just have a demanding diva on your hands. Teach them how to be unselfish by encouraging them to help others (friends, siblings, relatives). Foster their independence by encouraging them to work through minor problems on their own. They’re likely to come up with some creative solutions! Next up: Your Momscope—Find Your Sign’s Parenting Style >
See Another Zodiac Sign Baby + Child Horoscope
Aries Baby Horoscope
Taurus Baby Horoscope
Gemini Baby Horoscope
Cancer Baby Horoscope
Leo Baby Horoscope
Virgo Baby Horoscope
Libra Baby Horoscope
Scorpio Baby Horoscope
Sagittarius Baby Horoscope
Capricorn Baby Horoscope
Aquarius Baby Horoscope
Pisces Baby Horoscope