Discover how every man’s horoscope shapes his personality. The AstroTwins reveal the secrets of his zodiac sign (AKA “manstrology”) in this ultimate guide to men and astrology.
Demystify men and transform any relationship. Discover what you see in him and what he’ll see in you.
You can have a great relationship with a man of any zodiac sign―the key is to learn what makes him tick. The AstroTwins’ Love Zodiac: The Essential Guide for Women shows you how to understand his personality, his preferences, and his values will help you decide whether you’re in it for the long haul―or not.
The AstroTwins have been using astrology for over 25 years to help couples understand the astrology of compatibility and find the love and relationship of their dreams. A good relationship may mean adjusting to someone who often thinks, acts, and views the world in a way totally foreign to you.
What you’ll learn about every man’s horoscope…
- How he courts, flirts, and shows he’s committed
- How to tell if he’s serious or just playing around
- What turns him on… and off
- How to prep for your first date, his first visit to your place, and meeting his family
- What he values―in life, a woman, and a relationship
- Why he’d cheat and how to tell if he’s serious or just playing around
- When it’s over for good
- Commonly misunderstood signals
- Your best moves
- Sign-by-sign compatibility―what really happens in every combination, including the conflicts, the benefits, the compromises, and the ways you’ll both grow from being together
“Where do the stars and the heart meet? Tali and Ophira Edut are experts at helping you chart a course with someone you love. Their new book is essential reading for women.” — Michelle Preli, Editor-in-Chief, Brides.com
Read about the men of every zodiac sign! Excerpts from Love Zodiac:
- Aries Man
- Taurus Man
- Gemini Man
- Cancer Man
- Leo Man
- Virgo Man
- Libra Man
- Scorpio Man
- Sagittarius Man
- Capricorn Man
- Aquarius Man
- Pisces Man
Author’s Note: We wrote this book back in 2008, when there were different conversations about gender and sexuality happening. Since publication, we’ve heard from countless women that Love Zodiac is still their dating bible—even though right-swiping wasn’t even a thing back in 2008. Men also love the book, we’ve found, especially as the world has become a safer space for them to explore their emotions, identities, and yes, astrology. This pleases us greatly as our wish is for harmony and full self-expression for men, women and every other gender on the list. PS: If you’re looking for gender neutral love content, we have lots of that too in the Love section of our site!